Sunday, April 17, 2011

Treatment for Bipoler Disorder: A Glass of Wine



I went into a rage today because my mother accidentally ruined one of my paintings. So I decided to have a glass of red wine so that i could relax and think about the situation clearly. I started drinking a glass of one this week in order to relax after work, because work is often frustrating anf makes me edgy. After I had my wine i wasn't even mad at all. I went to the store to get some paint and i felt so calm and confident. I wasn't angry and i didn't have the anxiety that i often have when being around other people. My tolernace for alcohol is pretty high so i don't think I was drunk. It just seems like it relaxes my brain enough for me to think logically about a situation. When i think about the situation now:

1. Its just a painting and i could easily make another one.


2. That painting wasn't that great and i wouldn't mind doing it over.


3. My mother has done so much for me in my life and accidents happen.


So if if you're having problems with irritablity and/or anxiety try having a glass of wine. I don't think there is anything wrong with having one glass of wine a day. Actually, i think its good for your heart.

Hope you're feeling swell

No comments:

Post a Comment