Friday, April 1, 2011

This is What Love Feels Like




Hey everyone


Hope you're doing well


I stopped taking my medicine yesterday (why? I don't know. I guess I miss the power, energy, and joy I feel when i'm manic). I feel like an addict. Anyways, i've been having this incredible feeling of love all day. I almost wanna cry. I haven't felt this in a while because the medicine keeps me comfortably numb. I have this incredible urge to hang out with my grandmother and I will be in about an hour. She's so great and we never hang out. She's getting old and one day she'll be gone and i'll feel so sad that i never spent time with her. What's more important in life than spending time with people you love?


I know i'll crash eventually, but i hope its not today and i hope i'll be aware enough to go back on my meds before i do something self-destructive.


Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment