Monday, April 4, 2011

Adversity Is A Good Opportunity To Find Out Who Your True Friends Are




In our case, bipolar disorder is the adversity.


In the last couple of years that i've been diagnosed with the disorder i've had a lot of lows. Some of my friends were there for me when i needed there help and some just avoided me. Though the last couple of years have been tough and confusing I have found out who my true friends are. Number 1 on the list is my family. I spent my teenage years trying to separate myself from them, but now i'm trying to bring myself closer. I have learned that nobody loves me more than them and they stuck with me through the toughest times. I also have some good friends who are willing to talk to when i'm unstable even if it might be uncomfortable for them or they have difficulty understanding whats going on with me.

These days i'm more stable than ever and now I know who doesn't give a fuck about me. I feel like i have less friends now, but i can trust the ones that are left.

Hope you're feeling good

No comments:

Post a Comment