Saturday, April 23, 2011

Catherine Zeta-Jones Treated for Bipolar 2 Disorder






Super hot babe and famous hollywood actress Catherine-Zerta Jones was hospitalized for a couple days and recieved treatment for bipolar 2 disorder. It is believed that her disorder was caused by the stress and trauma of dealing with her husband's (Michael Douglas) illness (throat cancer). Bipolar disorder can sometimes be causes by a traumatic event.


This totally makes sense. I'm pretty sure that my bipolar disorder was caused by traumatic events. At the end of the summer in 2008 I had 3 traumatic things happen to me at once. What they were i don't want to say. Before that I was normal, care-free and kind of an asshole. Though dealing with the illness has been very difficult I think i'm a better person now.


No comments:

Post a Comment