Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 1 at the Clinic


This is the 7th day i've been at the clinic. We have to take the medication in the morning and it makes you sleepy so i've been sleeping about 15 hours a day. I spend the rest of my time watching TV or playing my guitar. Its pretty hard to play guitar and sing though because the medication makes me feel perma-drugged/dizzy and it makes my mouth so dry.

Every day is the same. Wake up at 6am. Do tests like blood pressure, blood test and ECG. Sleep all morning and afternoon. Do some more tests. It gets pretty boring here but i can't think of a better way to make $200 a day.

There are about 15 other people here. One guy is my age and he does art and music so we get along great. The food is pretty good too, but we're not allowed any caffeine so I haven't had a coffee in a week.

Only 18 more dys to go.

Hope you're doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment