Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gonna Be A Guinea Pig for 24 Days




Hey, hope you're doing well.


Sat down on the bus one day and right in front of me was an open newspaper and it read something like "are you bipolar or schizophrenic?" "I sure am", i thought. So I called them and went down there and passed all their tests and it was huge pain the rear, but now i'm ready to start tomorrow.

I'm going to be living at a clinic for 24 days, taking seroquel or quetiapine, and getting tested daily. I'm not doing this out of the kindness of my heart i'm doing this because they're paying me $5000. I've been broke for so long and would be nice to buy a new guitar and some clothes. They have internet there and i can bring my guitar so i'll pretty much be spending those 24 days doing what i do at home anyways. This is the only kind of job i'm actually qualified for...guinea pig. I'll be surrounded by other crazy people so i'm sure it'll be fun...just like summer camp...yes there will be bunk beds. Hopefully the staff won't sedate me and steal my organs while i'm sleeping. I asked my doctor if it would be safe before i signed up and she said it should be fine.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment