Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 2 at the Clinic




Its day 14 at the clinic and i'm starting to get irritable. Every day is exactly the same and seeing the same people every day all day is getting pretty annoying. I'm getting pretty sick of doing tests every day and getting poked with a needle daily. I miss my home, my food, and my family. I'm getting pretty sick of the food too. I'm also hungry a lot because we get up at 6 am and can't eat anything until noon. I'm going to grind it out for the last 9 days but it gets tougher as I go along. Its a great money-making opportunity and day dreams of what i'll be able to do with the money are what keep me going. I hate the cold weather anyways and don't really miss not being able to go outside.
Hope you're doing well

No comments:

Post a Comment