Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Social Assistance



Stevie Ray can really play
Just got my guitar back after it was in the shop for 10 days. The time without it was torturous because i couldn't find another guitar. I just sat there during the afternoon on my floor staring at the clock and waiting for it to be time to go to sleep. I was checking my emails like 4 times a day cause I was so bored. Actually, I had an acoustic for a couple of days, but its just not the same. My ears are too damaged to even hear it. My brain is too distorted to even like it.


Lets talk about welfare and disability. These are options for you if you cannot keep a job, find a job, or want a job, etc. We all need money for concert tickets. If you cannot work it is not your fault. If your job is too stressful and you're surrounded by assholes it is not your fault. Even sane, really smart people are having a lot of trouble finding jobs these days. Get some money from the government. We all hate doing paperwork and going to those stupid offices where you have to wait for hours, but its worth it. You can easily get information about social assistance on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment