Friday, December 3, 2010

Living with Bipolar Disorder- Taking Naps


This is what happenned to the last person who borrowed money from me and didn't pay on time.....
I find that it helps to lay down when i'm stressed, or tired, or frustrated, or irritated. Its just pointless for me to continue doing something (like working for example) when i'm in one of these states because i'm useless and uncomfortable. I don't actually sleep I just rest my body and brain. This is time when I don't have to concentrate on anything. Often I get a lot of good ideas when i'm resting. Often I feel a lot more energized in 20-30 minutes of laying down. Then I can get up and start fresh. I'm lucky enough to work at home so I have the luxury of napping when I need it. Give it a try if you can. Its one of those relaxing things you can do during the day, like going for a walk.
Hope you're doing well and feeling swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment