Monday, December 20, 2010

Bipolar Medication: If You're Meds make You Tired




Hey, i just had a revelation today by accident. Usually i sleep 9 hours a night and I feel so tired in the morning. It was taking me like half a day to fully wake up. Today I slept 11 hours by accident and i've had a ton of energy since the moment i got up. I'd rather sleep more and have more energy when i'm awake then have more awake hours during the day, but feel like a zombie for half of them. I'm going to try sleeping 10 hours and see what effect that has on me. The medication I take is Zyprexa. If you're having trouble falling asleep and that is why you don't get enough sleep then a medication like Zyprexa will help you fall asleep. I take it 1.5 hours before i want to go to bed and it knocks me out.


Hope you're doing well.



No comments:

Post a Comment