Sunday, July 10, 2011

We're Sensitive



We're more sensitive to stimuli than other people. Any little thing can make us depressed or manic. You can use this to your advantage by filling your head with positives and avoiding negatives when possible.


- Hang out more with people who make you feel loved


- Read something positive/empowering when you get up in the morning


- Get some exercise


Personally, I think mania is more of a gift than a curse even though your doctor probably makes you feel like its bad to be manic. When i'm manic I get great ideas, I feel a deep love for people who care about me, I feel no anxiety, I get so much done. Fill your head with positives on a regular basis and you'll be manic more often than you're depressed.


- If you're lonely, learn more about attraction and dating


- If you're pessimistic, try a self help book


- If you have issues dealing people, check out "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie


Whatever your issues or insecurities are there are books out there for you


I've been off of my medication for about 3 days now. Its so nice to feel excited, confident and energetic again. I do a lot of reading to stay positive and it helps a lot.


Hope you're feeling well

No comments:

Post a Comment